- One bag soft dried prunes. Pitted is best but not necessary
- One cup salt
- 1teaspoon citric acid (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne red pepper (Optional)
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add prunes and mix well.
- Let sit 3 hours in the bowl. Then brush off excess salt
- Put on a cookie sheet and bake on low till done about 3 hours
- Store in a air tight container once cooled.
Well, for those interested now you know how easy it is to make. Please feel free to share with others on facebook, or Pinterest, or your own collection of recipes...be my guest. Thanks for stopping by. Till the next time...many blessings.