Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Yogurt, mixed berries cheesecake

Just added 16 oz plain yogurt, sweeten to taste swirled in berry jelly. Poured in Graham cracker crust. Baked at 350 for 15 min

This is what I used:). It's all up to you and ur taste. You can add more or less sugar or sweetener. Personally I mix both together. The lemon juice again add as desired about 1 to 2 tbsp

For the sauce I first rehydrated the cranberries in hot sweetened water. I then added 1 container freshly frozen raspberries. Cooked that down till thickened

Voila! Mixed Berry Cheesecake
Cost $3.00
Prep time. Cheesecake 5 min
Mixed berry sauce 20 min
2lbs 1.5 oz
Serves 8/10
Tastes just like cheesecake. Now who said no dessert till all ur food is done. Not I:)). It's all good
<

1 comment:

Maria Vasquez said...

My bad!! you don't swirl the berries in until its in pie crust or pan:))