Thursday, October 6, 2011

HOT LIPS, LIP PLUMPER...FOR THOSE FULL LIPS YOU WEREN'T BORN WITH

Well here is my new product out today, I'ts called Mary Helen's "Hot Lips" lip plumper.  It's just another invention created here in "Mary Helen's Test Kitchen".  It's ready to go just no labels yet.  Logo is still in the design stage.  And this container will do for now.  Hey I'm not Este' Lauder.  Any suggestions?  My cousin Charline mentioned a charicature pinup girl with HOT LIPS.  Now thats a great idea!  Thanks Charline!:)  What do you think?  Well anyway my offer still stands.  I will be giving out free samples to the first 20 followers on this site.  A great way to keep in touch too.  Click on follow and get ready to receive your free sample today.  I know you will be back for more. 
<<smile>>


No comments: